Thursday, January 13, 2011

Depp Vape Too..

The Tourist is a 2010 thriller film directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. It is a remake of the 2005 French film Anthony Zimmer.

The scene was taken in a train, and you can see the non-smoking sign clearly above Depp's head. Lucky Depp, he vaped and the other half of the Brangelina appeared. I couldn't recognize the brand of the personal vaporizer he had but I am sure of one thing. The one that I have in my hand right now is the better brand, surpassing the quality of the electronic cigarette used in the film.

Damn, if only I can claim that my girl is better than Angelina Jolie than my life is complete. I hope in another two or three years Angie will be over matured and my girl ripe just well so that I can still manage to become 'complete' with a super-hot-second-to-none woman by my side and the best vaporizer in my finger grip.

So guys, the moral of the story is, do not become a dinosaur by smoking but evolve into a sophisticated eidolon by vaping. Support our public transportation by ditching your car and take LRT or monorail once in while. Vape in the train for sometimes the lady luck will just smiled and someone might see the Depp in you.

Choose your Angie, choose life choose your TRibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment